
Liam decided to wake up three times last night. At three he decided that he didn't need to sleep and proceeded to stay awake until well after 5am. During this time, he was full of himself. He was giggling for no apparent reason and just thought the whole thing was a riot. So tonight, Mommy finally gave in and started him on an evening meal of cereal. The hope being that he will sleep better at night. Please pray with me that he does start sleeping better!!!
HE LOVED IT! I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out how but typically babies spit a lot of it out at first so I wasn't expecting much. He picked it up in no time and was gulping that stuff down, looking for more. I guess he is ready.
While I was feeding Liam, McKenna had gotten out her Disney Princess tea party set and proceeded to offer to make me "chee chee latees" (Chai Tea Lattes) and Frappaccinos. Is it bad that my daughter is hooked on Starbucks? I just see it as one more way I can bond with her.
My goal with this blog is to capture those moments where Mckenna makes me laugh and Liam hits another milestone and write it all down to keep as a memory and to share with family far away. Any suggestions and/or comments are always welcomed and appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment